Did you know that your student may be able to get 6 months free of Amazon Prime Student?
There are some terrific benefits to giving the free trial a shot:
- Free 2-day shipping for all of those “necessities” that kids run out of like shampoo and deodorant. Or maybe even just some snacks and food items for their dorm rooms.
- Access to video streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows. They can watch on pretty much any device that they have at school, including their phone. Makes it easy to host movie nights in your room when you don’t have the money to go to an actual movie!
- Free books and magazines to download to your device. Some of these may even be the “classics” that your kids need for class. They have new novels every month plus some of the books include Audible narration.
- Photo storage so they can upload everything cool they are doing and share it with you.
- Specific deals for college students, which often include things like office supplies and snacks.
In order to get it, your student must be enrolled in a two- or four-year college and must not have signed up for it in the past. And unlike regular Prime memberships, students can continue after the six month trial and pay monthly but at half the price of a regular membership (only $6.49 a month). If they end up using it for even a couple of movies a month or a movie and a delivery, it may be worth that $6.49
If you do have Amazon Prime already, don’t miss my tips for How to Get Even More Free Stuff with Amazon Prime.