Ever since I had kids, we have gone through a lot of Cheerios in our house. In fact, I think Cheerios were the first food that my kids learned to feed themselves. Over the years Cheerios has gone from being breakfast to craft material to part of our snack mix. Because of that, I am excited for the new double sized packages. Read on to learn more about the new packaging plus see how you can win Cheerios for your family.
When you buy Cheerios at your local Costco, Sam’s Club or BJ’s, you can now get the 2 Box Packages. The packages include 2 boxes that can be separated, which makes them easier to store. In addition, the new containers fit 10% more cereal than previous packaging because of reduced air in each individual bag. Cutting down on packaging materials is saving trees and reducing the number of trucks needed to ship the packages–both good for the environment.
Learn more for yourself watching the video below. After the video, find out how you can win the same prize pack that I did–2 of the new 2 box packages of Cheerios.
1) Leave a comment below telling why your family loves Cheerios (one entry).
2) Post on Twitter about the contest and leave a comment below with your Tweet (one entry).
3) Sign up for our newsletter at the top of the page and leave a comment below (e-mail will be verified) (one entry).
4) Become a Fan of our Facebook page and leave a comment below indicating that you did so. (one entry)
5) Blog about this contest or post the contest in your giveaway section and leave your link to the post below (two entries).
Drawing will take place May 22, 2012, at noon Eastern. Must be a US Resident, age 18 or older to enter. Winner will be notified via e-mail and have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
“Disclosure: Cheerios® cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”